A View from the Hill
COMTO’s A View From the Hill is a series of legislative advocacy which occurs every September on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, bringing together legislative and industry experts to discuss relevant issues facing the transportation industry. The program begins with a legislative panel discussion and concludes with COMTO members making visits to their respective Congressional officials and representatives. These Congressional meetings serve to share COMTO’s message, legislative agenda, and views on the rehabilitation and revitalization of America’s transportation infrastructure.
A View From the Hill ensures the continuation of COMTO’s mission of ensuring a level playing field and maximum participation in the transportation industries for minority individuals, businesses and communities of color.
Find Your Legislator and Schedule Your Meeting Steps
- Go to www.govtrack.us
- Enter your home address
- A list of legislators will come up for both Senate and House
- Go to their website and request a meeting
- You will need your zip code for the meeting request
- They will ask the reason for the meeting
- Let them know that you’re a local constituent and a part of the COMTO View From The Hill Capitol Day